At Unique Attestation, we strive to make the application process simple and easy for our clients. If you are choosing us as your partner in the attestation of documents and certificates then here is how you can apply.
Follow the guidelines mentioned below prior to submitting your application for Apostille/ Attestation:
All original documents and certificates have to be apostilled or attested. They have to be first authenticated by the designated departments and agencies in the state from where the certificates and documents have been issued.
- In case of personal documents and certificates, General Administration Department/ Home Department are the respective authorities.
- If you have to get educational documents attested, the certificates and documents would be first authenticated by the Education Department of the respective Union territory/ State Government. The Ministry of External Affairs attests the certificates and documents based on the signature of the designated signing authority of the Chambers of Commerce/ Union Territory/ State Government; this it does not take responsibility of the contents of the certificates and documents.
- Commercial Documents and certificates are pre-authenticated by the designated Chambers of Commerce prior to the attestation done by the Ministry of External Affairs.
Supporting documents needed for MEA Apostille/ Attestation
- Photocopy of the certificates and documents that have to be attested
- All original documents and certificates that require apostille/ attestation
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport
You can get in touch with us to make the attestation process simple. Once you apply through us for attestation/ apostille, we will take care of the rest.