When it comes to apostille for Poland in India, it is a decentralized process and is accessed with the help of professional apostille services in India. Poland’s authentication is the procedure of authenticating your documents and certificates to obtain a visa or expand business in the country. Therefore, it is an inevitable step that you have to take if you want to visit Poland. It can be a facile to approach the legalization procedure through Poland apostille services as it can assist in getting the process done fast and timely without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Apostille for Poland – What is it?
Document and certificate authentication is the process of attaining the MEA, Ministry of External Affairs, sticker or stamp on the document. It is an essential part of the legalization of the needed document authentication for proving the genuineness of your certificates and your purpose or reason for traveling to Poland. Apostille documents in India are processed by the Ministry of External Affairs that is an arm of the government of India that is responsible for dealing with foreign affairs. The Ministry of External Affairs is a central government organization that issues a sticker or stamp for apostille.
Need for Poland Apostille
Authentication and verification of documents for Poland have its importance in the process of obtaining visa and expansion of business in the country. Apostille is required for the countries that are a part of the Hague Convention, also known as the Apostille Convention. There are policies of nations like Poland that require documents and certificates with MEA stamp or sticker to allow a person to enter in their nation. It is an indispensable part of security, for proclaiming the trustworthiness of the certificates and documents. thus, the legalization of documents and certificates is a mandatory prerequisite for the mentioned reasons.
How to get Poland Apostille done?
To get the apostille done on your own can prove to be a tedious and time-consuming process. There are several factors you should take into consideration while looking for a professional apostille and attestation agency. At Unique Attestation, we make sure that the process of the apostille for Poland is handled by expert agents. Our team of experienced and trained staff strives to deliver apostille services timely so that you can take the next step of moving to Poland. We are recognized to carry out the process of an apostille. We provide client-centric services for timely completion of the Poland apostille process.
Poland Apostille Process
The authentication process for Poland is tedious, lengthy and time-consuming because it is not a direct procedure. the document and certificate go through several levels until it gets the final MEA stamp or sticker. The Ministry of External Affairs is an extended arm of the Indian Government that is responsible for issuing a final sticker or stamp as proof of document apostille.
A glance at the Poland apostille process
It is the first stage of the document and the certificate verification process. This particular stage of legalization can be done by the University from where the documents are issues or Notary, as per the need or from the Chamber of Commerce if you have to get commercial documents attested.
The verification and validation of documents from the state are done by the three different departments according to the requirement of the certificate type. These organizations are the Human Resource Department, State Home Department and the Sub -Divisional Magistrate. SDM is an independent office of the state government, but, the authentication carried out by this personnel is considered on the state level.
In the final step of the apostille, the MEA issues a stamp or sticker that comprises of the name along with the other details of the applicant. In some cases, along with an MEA sticker, the MEA stamp is mandated on the certificates, specifically for commercial documents. This final stage of the apostille is done by the central government.
How many days or weeks it takes to apostille done?
When it comes to the apostille process, it is lengthy and time-consuming and might require legalization for Poland. The time it takes depends on several factors, for instance, the type of documents, from which state the documents were issued, or the authority you require it from. Generally, it takes a few weeks to a month to complete the apostille process for Poland. The entire duration for Poland’s apostille would differ and depend on several factors.
Cost to get documents apostilled for Poland
There are several stages of authorization that have to be followed in the certificate and document the apostille process. The fee for apostille generally depends on the type of certification needed, be it from the Ministry of External Affairs or any other department. However, the fee for document legalization range on many factors and would also be determined by the urgency of obtaining an MEA stamp.
We undertake below mentioned Document Apostille for Poland.
Poland Accept Apostille Certificate & Documents
1) Educational Document Apostille
- Educational Document Apostille for Poland
- UG degree Document Apostille for Poland
- PG degree Document Apostille for Poland
- Diploma degree Document Apostille for Poland
- PhD degree Document Apostille for Poland
- Engineering degree Document Apostille for Poland
- Medical degree Document Apostille for Poland
- Management degree Document Apostille for Poland
- Hotel management Document Apostille for Poland
- Law degree Document Apostille for Poland
- Technical degree Document Apostille for Poland
- Professional degree Document Apostille for Poland
2) Non-educational Document Apostille
- Foreign Affairs (FA) Apostille for Poland
- Salary Document Apostille for Poland
- Transfer Certificate (TC) Apostille for Poland
- Equivalence Apostille for Poland
- Death Document Apostille for Poland
- Birth Document Apostille for Poland
- Divorce Document Apostille for Poland
- Experience/ Employment Document Apostille for Poland
- Marriage Certificate Apostille for Poland
- Medical Certificate Apostille for Poland
- Single Status Document Apostille for Poland
- Ministry of education department Apostille for Poland
- Ministry of health department Apostille for Poland
- Ministry of Justice Apostille for Poland
- Chamber of commerce Apostille for Poland
- Labour department Apostille for Poland
Time required for the process
- Normal procedure up to Apostille might take between 12 and 18 days
- Fast process up to Apostille might take between 7 and 10 days
- Normal procedure for Embassy Attestation is between 15 and 20 days. However, this does not include educational certificates.
- Fast procedure for Embassy Attestation might take between 10 and 15 days. However, this does not include educational certificates.
Supporting document Requirements for process:
- Original Degree Certificate
- Photocopy of passport (both front as well as back pages)
Cost & Fees for process:
*As far as certificate attestation fees will vary time to time. For fee confirmation please call or mail.
Embassy of Poland:
Address: 50-M, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 4149 6900