Qatar has emerged as one of the most popular Gulf countries among people who are looking for better career opportunities. It allows foreigners to stay and do business or work. Certificate and document attestation for Qatar is a crucial process that you have to fulfill in case you are planning to visit Qatar. It is an inevitable part of the verification process that would certify the genuineness and authenticity of your certificates and documents and your identity. The entire process for Qatar’s attestation can be lengthy and time-consuming. Thus, it becomes essential to get your documents attested by counting on professional assistance. At Unique Attestation, we make sure that your documents and certificates are attested timely.
Qatar Attestation – What is it?
Obtaining an attestation seal or stamp along with the signature of the authority from the Qatar Consulate or Embassy is a type of legal process that would provide the proof of the authenticity of your certificate or document. Qatar Embassy attestation is the certification of certificates and documents that are mandatory for conducting business in Qatar or attaining a visa for the same. It is mandatory because it would approve of you as a permissible person. To get the certificates and documents attested, one has to get the concerned material checked and verified at several levels of the government. Only the authorized personnel and authorities are allowed to attest the certificates and documents.
Need for Qatar Attestation
We need a document and certificate attestation for Qatar visa for several causes such as residence visa, work visa and student visa or for professional reasons. For sure, it is a crucial part of evidence indicating that you are a legitimate company or person and traveling to Qatar with no ill purpose or intentions.
Certificate and document attestation for Qatar
When it comes to document and certificate attestation for Qatar, it comprises of documents such as educational documents, personal documents, and commercial documents. it can be defined as a part of the security measures ensuring the Qatar government of your reliability and trustworthiness. Also, doing so helps in building trust between the employee and the employer or businessmen when you are travelling for business or work.
How to get certificate and document attestation for Qatar?
While searching for a timely and quick attestation agency, you need to consider the parameters reliable Qatar attestation agencies or firms should adhere to. Though the market is flooded with several attestation service providers, one name you can bank on without having to think much is Unique Attestation. Be it genuineness or professionalism, we strive to adhere to the same. We are experienced as far as Qatar attestation of documents and certificates is considered. We maintain and sustain transparency of the Qatar document attestation process and keep our client updated about it. Only licensed and trusted professionals work with us. We give utmost significance to the priority of the work we do. We provide our clients with legalization at different levels of authorizations present, starting from the notary to the embassy, Unique Attestation is here to help you get Qatar attestation done.
How long does it will take to get a certificate and document attestation for Qatar?
Getting documents attested for Qatar is a time-consuming and tedious process. There is a long list of documents and certificates that you need to get attested to. The time needed for attestation depends on several reasons, for example, the type and category of the document, or the state from which you need it. generally, it takes nearly fifteen to twenty-five days to complete the attestation process. However, this duration would be influenced by the aspects mentioned previously.
Cost of getting documents and certificates attested for Qatar
When it comes to the fee for Qatar certificate attestation, it is important to know that it varies from state to state. It would be conditioned by the extremity of the document that is commercial, personal or educational. The attestation cost will be high or low if the HRD attestation step is also involved and still vary with other utilities such as the legalization of certificates and documents with pick up and delivery services.
At Unique Attestation, we strive to provide timely attestation services so that you can take care of other aspects of your traveling. To know more about Qatar Attestation, contact us.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA):
After Attesting from Qatar Embassy from which the documents are issued it has to be attested from MoFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) of the Qatar Country. MoFA is a process which has to be carried out from Qatar which can be done on a request for an extra cost.
We provide below listed certificates for Qatar Embassy Attestation
List of Educational Certificate for Attestation
- UG degree certificate attestation
- PG degree certificate attestation
- Diploma degree certificate attestation
- PhD degree certificate attestation
- Engineering degree certificate attestation
- Medical degree certificate attestation
- Management degree certificate attestation
- Hotel management certificate attestation
- Law degree certificate attestation
- Technical degree certificate attestation
- Professional degree certificate attestation
List of Non-Educational (Personal) Certificate for Attestation
- Foreign Affairs (FA) Attestation/Legalization
- Salary Certificate Attestation
- Transfer Certificate (TC) Attestation
- Equivalence Certificate
- Death Certificate Attestation
- Birth Certificate Attestation
- Divorce Certificate Attestation
- Experience/ Employment Certificate Attestation
- Marriage Certificate Attestation
- Medical Certificate Attestation
- Single Status Certificate Attestation
- Ministry of education department attestation
- Ministry of health department attestation
- Ministry of Justice attestation
- Chamber of commerce attestation
- Labour department attestation
We make sure that documents and certificates provided by are kept safe and confidential. Hiring our services lets you get attestation done in the simplest and quickest possible way. Owing to our experience in attestation process, you can be assured of timely attestation.
Supporting Documents required
- Original Document (Mark sheet/Degree certificate/Diploma )
- Original Certificate
- Verification Letter (either from university| college)
- Passport copies (Front & Back)
- 2 Photograph
Fees & Charges:
- For Educational Document/Certificate Embassy Fees ₹2,400* per document.
- For Non-educational Document/Certificate Embassy Fees ₹2,400* per document.
- For Commercial Document e.g. Agreement, Power of Attorney, Certificate of Origin, etc. embassy charges starting from ₹5,500* per document.
* Mention fees & charges only for embassy only & depends on exchange rate & embassy rules.
10-15 business days to complete this process. (Excluding Saturday, Sunday & Holiday)
Embassy of Qatar, Address
EP-31A, Chandargupt Marg,
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi,
Delhi 110021, India
The Consulate General of State of Qatar
Ground Floor, Bajaj Bhavan,
Nariman Point, Mumbai,
Maharashtra 400021, India